A manual cleaning equipment with a rubber or metal blade and a long handle, used for removing excess moisture from hard surfaces such as floors and window panes.
It typically consists of a long handle and a flat, flexible rubber blade that is used to remove water, dirt, or other residues from the surface of the windows. Squeegees are commonly used to achieve streak-free and spotless windows, enhancing the overall cleanliness and appearance of hotel rooms.
Here are some of the uses of squeegee in a hotel:
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning mirrors
- Cleaning glass shower doors
- Cleaning floors
- Removing water from surfaces after cleaning
Squeegees are an essential tool for housekeepers in hotels. They help to keep the hotel clean and prevent the spread of germs.
Here are some tips for using a squeegee in a hotel
- Make sure that the squeegee is clean and free of dirt or debris.
- Apply a small amount of cleaning solution to the rubber blade.
- Start at the top of the window and work your way down.
- Apply pressure to the squeegee as you move it across the surface.
- Rinse the squeegee blade with clean water as needed.
- Dry the surface with a clean cloth.