|Job Title||Deputy Housekeeper|
|Reports to||Executive Housekeeper or Director of housekeeping.|
|Supervise||All the floors and public area housekeeping employees working under him.|
|Co-ordinates with||F&B Manager, Chief Engineer, Front-Office manager, Night |
manager and the Laundry manager.
Duties and Responsibilities of Deputy Housekeeper
- He checks rooms prior to arrival during residence and post departure and release clean room to reception.
- He prepares the staff duty. roaster daily.
- Check and ensure that all guestrooms, public areas, and ‘back-of-the-house’ areas are clean and well maintained.
- Organise and plans rooms maintenance.
- Inspect the work done by contractors, for example, pest control, laundry, window cleaning, and so on.
- Ensure periodical stock-taking and maintaining of stock records for linen, uniforms, and equipment.
- Provide the necessary information to and assist the executive officer in staff appraisal, disciplining, termination, and promotion.
- Develop and implement training programmers within the housekeeping department in consultation with the Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist the executive housekeeper in forecasting and budgeting for operating and capital expenditures.
- Educate to room attendants train workforce and conduct shift briefing.
- Maintain the highest standards of rooms.
- Arrange room attendant to service and clean the room which are under priority.
- Organise all cleaning chemicals and equipment for their floor each day.
- In absence of Executive officer he takes charge his responsibility.
- Any other job assigned to him by executive housekeeper from time to time.