|Job Title||Assistant Housekeeper|
|Reports to||Executive Housekeeper/deputy Housekeeper|
|Supervise||All the floors and public area housekeeping employees working under him.|
|Co-ordinates with||F&B Manager, Chief Engineer, Front-Office Manager, |
Night manager & the laundry Manager.
Duties/Responsibilities of Assistant
- Be responsible for the efficient and orderly management of cleaning, servicing, and repairing of guestrooms.
- Be responsible for the hotel linen and check its movements and its distribution to room attendants.
- Keep an inventory of all housekeeping supplies and check it regularly.
- Assist the room attendants in their work.
- Provide the front office with a list of rooms ready for allotment to guests.
- He Organize all the flower arrangements.
- Update record books, registers, and files.
- Compile the maids’ roster.
- Relieve deputy housekeeper.
- Check the VIP and OOO (out-of-order) rooms.
- Arrange the training of staff and substitute for the executive housekeeper in case of his/her absence.
- Any other job assigned to him/her by the executive housekeeper or deputy housekeeper.